Sunday, February 11, 2007

Distance workout today - Feb. 11th

I got up early this morning and went to Memorial Park to do some distance running. I increase my overall distance to 7+ miles today. I felt pretty good miles 4 through mile 7. My body, legs and feet all seem to be in good shape even after the run. That is a good sign. I am learning not to drink as much during my runs as i have in the past. It just slows me down. I think if i hydrate around mile 3 and then again around 7 or 8, that my mile splits will be faster. I know as the race gets further that i will hydrate a little more often. I think on my tuesday run i will go for a nine mile run and then thursday a 12 mile run. Then on friday...pair my running down to a 3 to five mile run before i head over to Austin on Saturday.


Sunday - Feb. 11, 2007 - 9:38 a.m.
Place: Memorial Park
Distance: 7.75 miles
Time: 1:21:32
Pace: 10:31 per/mile
Calories: 1253
Temp: 51 degrees
Humidity: 69 %

1 comment:

Roxanne Darling said...

Hey David! Great blog; I love that you are tracking your runs. I joined a women's running class to help me get back motivated. I think I'll write mine down too.